Coordinate maintenance with all vendors for routine building inspections, manage repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors. Perform building maintenance, landscaping and janitorial work. Reviews work orders to ensure that assignments are completed. Responsible for facilities inspections and reports. Obtains and reviews price quotes for the procurement of parts, services, and labor for projects. Manages vendor relationships and trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Maintain elevator permits, COI for all vendors.
- Strong practical knowledge of commercial HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems and food preparation equipment.
- Ability to perform basic general maintenance, i.e. light carpentry, painting, minor HVAC preventative maintenance & locksmith.
- Proven ability to read, interpret and work from blue prints, schematics, diagrams, etc.
- Respond to trouble calls and work requests as required.
- Perform preventive maintenance work in its entirety, including repairing and maintaining the necessary electronic records.
- Coordinate maintenance with all vendors for routine building inspections,
- Reviews work orders to ensure that assignments are completed. Responsible for facilities inspections and reports.
- Obtains and reviews price quotes for the procurement of parts, services, and labor for projects.
- MS Outlook and Calendar, MS Word and MS Excel
- Self-motivated, energetic, with inherit ability to learn, and improve efficiencies
- Work in a fast paced environment with the ability to multi-task
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Minimum of four years of related experience and/or training. Prior facility experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to vendors and internal customers.
How Do I Apply
- Download the application to your computer, print it out and complete the application
- Fax it to (949) 861-6364 or Email it to email@example.com.
SmartStop Asset Management, LLC
10 Terrace Rd.
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
T: (949) 429.6600
F: (949) 429.6606