Call Center Manager
Call Center Manager
Summary: The Call Center Manager is key to successful call center operations for SmartStop Self Storage. Based in our corporate office in Ladera Ranch, CA, this role directly supervises and coordinates activities of all Call Center Team Lead(s) and Agents, providing call center support to the field. The Call Center Manager embraces a team mentality with the ability to bring together employees from varied backgrounds working towards a common objective and includes continuous training in client service and sales. This position analyzes reports and sets goals for the Call Center as well as the Call Center Outsourcer. The Call Center Manager communicates any changes in program requirements and meets regularly with the Call Center team and outsourced vendor to review results and provide direction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Monitors performance and productivity and works with Call Center team to guide them to meet and exceed sales and service performance levels
- Creates process to monitor and track Agent success post training
Creates, updates, distributes all reports related to the Call Center, including month end bonus information to Payroll
- Hires key staff members and provide support and direction to these team members as they come on board.
- Conducts training and sets up systems for all Agents
- Develops and administers any disciplinary action forms, Performance Improvement Plans, terminations
- Plays a primary role in the development and implementation of a sales strategy for the Call Center. Establishes sales goals and ensure their achievement
- Determines effective staffing levels/schedules and workflow to ensure customer satisfaction while maintaining maximum productivity. Oversees scheduling and forecasting activities to ensure optimal performance
- Manages internal satisfaction between the sites and the Call Center
- Establishes all performance goals at the team and individual level and develops a reporting structure to measure and communicate progress
- Attend all necessary and required meetings; present data, train on new products, changes, and updates
- Administrator of Call Center and CRM software, manage DID numbers, work closely with CallPotential and maintain consistent monitoring of all phone and tracking numbers to ensure all numbers are routing properly
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directs and supervises subordinate employees in the Call Center and related overall operations.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. SmartStop Self Storage seeks employees that have entrepreneurial, pro-active, “can-do” mentalities, positive attitudes, can handle change and operate with integrity. Employment with SmartStop Self Storage is contingent on successful completion of a background screening. Other qualifications include:
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Strong understanding of the application of Call Center technology
- Superior interpersonal and motivational skills
- Proven leadership, negotiation skills, and success
- Innovative and highly motivated self-starter able to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Committed to lead a goal-oriented, fast-paced, results-driven environment and not afraid to try new ideas
- Demonstrates proven PC literacy
- Bi-lingual is a plus
Education and/or Experience: A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is highly preferred; 2+ years’ experience directing call centers or relevant management experience in a sales environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Work Environment: SmartStop Self Storage operates over 120 sites across the United States and Canada, and continues to grow. SmartStop Self Storage is committed to hiring the best team members in the industry to deliver world-class customer service in order to create a stress free storage experience for our customers. If you are looking to join the smartest storage team around, apply today.
SmartStop Asset Management, LLC
10 Terrace Rd.
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
T: (949) 429.6600
F: (949) 429.6606