Currently, we support several Business-to-Business (B2B) processes and we expect that we will be adding more going forward.
- Primary responsibilities include stored procedures, triggers, ad-hoc queries, writing packages, and documenting the process.
- Troubleshoot and optimize the performance of packages and stored procedures.
- Create databases with efficient structures.
- Write optimized queries, views and triggers and stored procedures for integration with existing Web based application while maintaining existing code (bug fixes).
- Maintain high standards of data quality and integrity.
Education and Experience Qualifications
- Must have at least 3 plus years prior hands-on experience developing SQL Server based applications using industry standards.
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience is a must and some experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a benefit.
- Understand issues related to network performance and security.
- Experience with the Investment industry is preferred.
- Must be detail oriented to succeed in this role. Dependability and strong communication skills are a must.
How Do I Apply
- Download the application to your computer, print it out and complete the application
- Fax it to (949) 861-6364 or Email it to email@example.com.
SmartStop Asset Management, LLC
10 Terrace Rd.
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
T: (949) 429.6600
F: (949) 429.6606